OUR EXCLUSIVE ACCOUNTING COURSES SERVICES
If you are a student who is currently enrolled in any "ONLINE ACCOUNTING RELATED COURSE" and who needs minimum 80% (WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE) marks in overall course we can handle ONLINE ACCOUNTING RELATED COURSES and any other offline assignments.
Or writer Waqas is a Chartered Accountant (ICAEW)
having vast academic and practical expertise in the following subjects:
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Managerial Accounting.
We are currently providing my academic services relating to the above fields. We have done lots of lots of Accounting courses like XACC/290 (Phoenix university), ACCT2301, ACCT101, ACCT200, etc. of different universities like McGraw-Hills, Cengage, Colorado, Strayer, Straighterline, Devry, etc.
I am offering to do your full Accounting course on your behalf with a minimum guaranteed overall course percentage of 80%. I take care of the students’ budget, so please let me know your reasonable budget for handling full course with this heavy marks guarantee and I will try my best to accommodate with your budget.
Moreover, you are not required to pay any money in advance, in fact the payments will be paid in installments on weekly basis once you satisfy with each week work. Again, I want to commit that my minimum guaranteed overall percentage at the end of the course will be 80%. Once you hand over your course to me, full integrity, professionalism and great result will be guaranteed.
Following is the list of some of our expertise:
Please see some of my online accounting courses grades, my clients’ reviews and some of the sample of my already completed Accounting assignments and projects.
- Recording Transactions (Journal entries)
- Posting entries (Ledger)
- Preparing Trial Balance
- Adjusting entries
- Closing Entries
- Adjusting Trial balance
- Preparing financial statements (I.e. income statement, balance sheet, Cash flows, etc.)
- Recording accounts receivable and estimating bad debts
- Inventory costing (LIFO, FIFO, Weighted Average, Specific Identification)
- Internal Controls and Cash
- Ratio analysis
- Horizontal Analysis
- Vertical Analysis
- All variance calculations and analysis (Material, labor & FOH variances)
- Wide range of costing techniques & methods
- Preparing all the components of Budgeting including Master Budget Overheads costing and different apportionment methods
- Different types of accounting reports (BRS, Debtors & Creditors edging reports etc.)
- Advance level of excel knowledge for complex calculations
- All types of Academic References (Harvard, APA), etc.
Looking forward to work with you too