- Why do different people require different amounts of food and therefore energy? Identify the daily recommended caloric intake for your age and sex.
- Calories are simply a form of measurement. Choose your favorite food and provide the caloric information for 1 serving. Then provide an example of the amount of an activity needed to burn off that much energy.
- What food groups are necessary for a balanced meal? How do you measure a portion?
- Culture, personal experience and the environment impact human health. Provide an example of how children or adults make food choices unrelated to their body's needs?
- Childhood obesity is an increasing problem in the United States. Propose a way to educate children about food choices and how food can impact their health.
About this question:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by .
Need a new homework/assignment/essay help? Please order, it's fast, easy and fun. Turnaround: 1-4 hours